Calls are being recorded for quality and audit purposes
Please note all our calls are recorded for quality and audit purposes.
Our aim is to improve our operating services by using modern strategies and systems to provide the best customer experience.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why are you recording calls?
- We do this in order to:
- Provide evidence of a business transaction
- Ensure that our business complies with regulatory procedures
- Measure that quality standards are being met in the interests of Data Protection Act
- Prevent or detect crime to investigate the unauthorised use of a telecom system
- Secure the effective operation of the telecom system
Can you record or monitor my phone calls to your business?
- Yes, we can. But only in a limited set of circumstances relevant to our business which have been defined by the LBP Regulations. As described above.
Do you have to tell me if you are going to record or monitor my phone calls?
- No, we don't, as long as the recording or monitoring is done for one of the above purposes.