Repair Group Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
- Published 4 September 2017
1. This competition is being organised by Baldwins Repair Group, 20/21 March Place, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP19 8UG.
2. The competition runs from Monday 4th September and closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 24th September 2017. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible for competition entry.
3. The competition is open to anyone aged 17 or over in the UK except employees of Baldwins Repair Group, their families or anyone professionally connected to the company.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering into the competition prize draw all entrants will agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and Prize Information.
6. All entrants who have liked the Baldwins Repair Group Facebook page and shared the ‘competition’ post during the competition period; will be placed into an online randomiser and a member of the Baldwins team will select three winners. The first person selected will win the first prize, the second person selected will win the second prize and so on.
7. Winners will be announced on the Baldwins Repair Group Facebook page on Monday 25th September 2017.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Prize - Cut, polish and wax.
Winners will deliver their vehicle to their nearest Baldwins Repair Group repair centre for the work to be carried out. Only vehicles up to the size of Ford Mondeo are eligible to win this prize. The work will take approximately 4 hours.
Our professional paint team will polish away any light scratches; and help prepare and protect your pride and joy to make it look as good as new.
Prize - Air conditioning check plus top up.
Winners will deliver their vehicle to their nearest Baldwins Repair Group repair centre for the work to be carried out. The work will take approximately 1hour.
The air conditioning unit will be checked prior to the top up. If a fault is found on the air conditioning unit, which stops us from carrying out the top up; we will contact you and advise of any work that needs to be carried out.
Prize - Wheel alignment check.
Winners will deliver their vehicle to their nearest Baldwins Repair Group repair centre for the work to be carried out. The work will take approximately 30-45 minutes.
We will ensure that the angles of the wheels are to the recommended position as outlined in your vehicle's manufacturer specification. If we find anything that stops us from carrying out the wheel alignment, then we will contact you about the additional work required, and we will provide a competitive quote.
9. Baldwins Repair Group reserves the right to alter or cancel the prizes at its discretion.
10. No cash alternatives to
prizes will be provided.
Baldwin's Group General Manager's view on Governments plan for diesel/petrol car ban by 2040
- Published 8 August 2017
‘As a repairer who carries out accident repair work on electric and hybrid vehicles, Baldwins Repair Group is already witnessing an increase in repairs to these types of vehicle in our workshops, in comparison to previous years. So, the market is growing.
'This number is noticeably set to rise following the recently announced ban of new diesel and petrol vehicles by 2040 by the Government.
'Also with Bluecity, the scheme which encourages electric car sharing within the M25, it is clearly the way forward particularly within inner cities and for shorter distances.
'Our skilled workforce is already specially trained to work safely on all types of electric/hybrid cars. We ensure our staff are kept up to date with all technological advances to these types of vehicle repair and they receive industry recognised training and auditing through our BS 10125 Kitemark.
'Over the next 23 years there will be many developments to electric/hybrid cars, which will lead to challenges in the way Baldwins Repair Group and other Repair Centres operate and how we repair these types of vehicles. There is a lot of work ahead, but we will be ready for the exciting electric future.’
Repair Group recruiting ex-military personnel into the accident repair industry
- published 27 July 2017
Baldwins Repair Group, one of the UK’s leading accident repair centres, is supporting charity Save our Soldiers by advertising employment opportunities via its new online service.
The AutoPortal, the initiative behind the Bath based charity, enables UK employers to post job vacancies for free; and is seen by the 22,000 service personnel that leave the Armed Forces each year.
The aim of The AutoPortal is to help and support all military personnel who are leaving or have left the Armed Forces, with a smooth transition into civilian life and a rewarding job role.
Steve Warner, Managing Director at Baldwins Repair Group said: “This is an extremely worthwhile cause for us to get involved in.
“By offering these great
opportunities we are giving our service men and women the support and confidence
to get into the workplace. These individuals have a wealth of information, knowledge
and skill that will not only help us here at Baldwins Repair Group, but it will
also help to bridge the skills shortage gap that we are currently experiencing
in the accident repair industry.”
Baldwins Repair Group is a Finalist at British Bodyshop Awards